Sometimes it’s good to just hang out with your favorite people,go out,breathe in the fresh air and give yourself a break If you don’t want to go hiking,jogging maybe having a picnic might be a great idea.. Here are some DIY picnic ideas /food/hacks
- Jar salad.
Simply choose your ingredients and you have a ready-to-go healthy salad
If you plan to stay a little longer and want to make a tent,follow these steps
Things you will need:
- Seven 7 foot long sturdy sticks about an inch and a half thick
- Rope or twine
- A scissor
- Zip ties or binder clips (optional)
- 3-4 yard pieces of fabric
- A few large rocks
- Pillows and blankets
Take three of your sticks and make a tripod. Cut a long piece of twine and wrap it around the top end of the tripod securing all three pieces together. Make sure you go around, on the bottom and in between each piece of wood to get a good hold.
2. Repeat for a second tripod.
3. Separate the tripods according to how big you want your tent and the length of your last stick which will act as the roof structure of your tent.
4. Rest the ends of your last stick across the top of each tripod for a place to hang your fabric.
5. For a large two person tent you will need two pieces of long fabric to create your tent. Tie one end of the fabric by the top of your tripod and the other end at the center of your roof stick. Stretch the fabric out diagonally back towards the ground and place large stones on the back side to keep the fabric down and create the shape of your tent.
6. Repeat on the other side with the second piece of fabric.
7. You can use a binder clip to secure the two pieces of fabric together so the wind doesn’t separate them.
8. If you want to make a tent for just one person you can use one tripod to drape or stretch out two side by side to make it a little roomier.
9. Then all you need to do is throw a blanket down with some pillows, a picnic basket, a book and anything else you want to keep you company on your fabulous day of sun and relaxation.
3.Plan your bag !
4.Print this infographic😛
Fill some balloons with water,freeze and no need to buy ice packs to keep your drinks cool
7.Egg for a picnic as well
Sources:[idonotownanyphotos],http://www.omgfacts.com/,pinterest,http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/%5Btentinstructions%5D,www.cleanmama.net,WonderHowTo,The Gunny Sack,onecrazyhouse,beyerbeware.net
WHERE TO FIND ME/FOLLOW ME ON :
My facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-and-the-same/657216377728715?fref=ts
Bloglovin’ : http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/one-same-13343615
Want to guest post? Send me an email